The Baldwin-Whitehall Educational Foundation provides support for innovative teaching programs, ideas and methodologies through our educational grants program. We want to equip faculty with tools that will help increase student scores on tests, prepare students for post-high school employment, or further the students' application of learning to real world problem solving. The grants program is designed to support innovative efforts through funding that is not fully available through state, federal or district revenues.
Eligibility for Submitting a Grant Proposal
This grant opportunity is open to individuals that meet the following criteria:
- Licensed school teachers employed by the Baldwin-Whitehall School District
- Guidance counselors, librarians, paraprofessionals, and social workers may also be considered
- Complete the Grant Proposal document below.
- Signed proposals must be submitted by email to the BWEF at email@example.com.
- BWEF will evaluate the grant proposal and contact you with questions.